Leadpages is a marketing-focused website builder product to help our clients generate leads to attract customers. We are a no-code, drag-and-drop platform which is the powerful new wave of online marketing. We are 44 people strong who work closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do along the way.
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value respect and celebrate everyone’s individuality while honouring their unique strengths. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
One thing that our team members say they value most is our fun and truly ‘people-first’ culture. Ours is a place where you’re given the autonomy to do your best work and provided with all the tools and support you need to do so. Here are some of the things our team loves most about working at Leadpages:
- Highly competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation time, healthcare & benefits, including a generous 401k matching program
- ‘People-first’ culture that prioritizes fun
- Autonomy and freedom to do your best work on your own terms (you won’t find any micromanagers here!)
- Flexibility to work remotely
- State-of-the-art and centrally located office in Minneapolis
- Remote work fund to create a successful work from home setup
- Opportunities to work on interesting products
- High-end hardware and equipment — in the office and at home
- Opportunities to learn and grow through professional development support, funding, and mentorship
- Internal mobility; opportunity to work with various products and teams across the Redbrick portfolio of companies
- Monthly fitness reimbursements to support a healthy and active lifestyle
- Modern tech stacks (React, TypeScript, Python, Kubernetes)
- Opportunities to contribute to open-source communities
“Leadpages gives new meaning to the word entrepreneurial. The Leadpages team is whip-smart, innovative, and bursting with energy and ideas. I’m thrilled to be part of a group that’s tirelessly working to build a best-in-class product for truly inspirational customers. At Leadpages I’ve been given the green light to do some big amazing things. This place just doesn’t hold back. For a leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, like me, Leadpages is the holy grail.”
—Jes, Director, Product Design, Leadpages
We are changing the way work gets done, and building an exceptional team is our top priority. We cheerlead your goals and accomplishments and are invested in your future. In line with putting your health and safety first, we provide our team with the freedom and flexibility to work where they work best. Most of our team enjoys a blend of remote and in-office work. In-office time brings many perks, and we also place an emphasis on planning events and fun that all can enjoy. We have two state-of-the-art offices in Victoria and Minneapolis but this role can be performed completely remote as well!
What does a day look like in my role?
We get it: You need to know what you’re applying for before you sign up, right? This is what you need to know: As a React Front End Developer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Maintaining and elevating existing applications.
- As you embed yourself in our agile environment where you'll actively participate in planning, pairing, and writing tests. There will even be the opportunity to deploy to production by the end of your first week!
- Continuous growth as an engineer through mentorship, peer review, and individual contributions to emerging technology standards and best practices.
- Having a blast chasing big (but manageable) goals with some of the best minds in the industry. You’ll love what you do and have a really good time!
After 1 week
- You will be onboarded with the Engineering team and get a sense of how your role fits within the company
- You will be introduced to our applications and repos
- You will be introduced to our current or upcoming OKR’s and where your role contributes to them
After 1 month
- You will be introduced to our product roadmap and understand our goals and vision
- You will already be working on assigned projects and providing updates on their status’
- You will have discussed your goals and how to achieve them with your manager
After 6 months
- You will have a clear understanding of the full breadth of our application and tech stack
- You will be confidently planning, pairing, and writing tests independently and within your team
- Will be working alongside your peers through mentorship and peer review for continuous growth
What we would like to see in you.
Every Leadpager has three things in common: We’re curious, hungry, and good-humoured. We try our best to balance hard work with good, old-fashioned fun. As a React Front End Developer with Leadpages, there are extra specialties we’re on the lookout for:
- Ideally 3+ years of professional experience in React-based web app development
- A love of interface design that demonstrates your prioritization of user experience.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- You grit your teeth over the true maintainability of your code and strive to deliver quality in the documentation, performance, monitoring, testing, integration, security, and continuous delivery.
- Working knowledge of Python is a bonus.
If you’re picking up what we’re putting down, applying is easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Apply with your cover letter and resume and links to your GitHub or public repos.
- Take this opportunity to tell us your story and why you’d be a good fit for our team.
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram for all that is happening at Redbrick and Leadpages!