Leadpages is a marketing-focused website builder product to help our clients generate leads to attract customers. We are a no-code, drag-and-drop platform which is the powerful new wave of online marketing. We are 44 people strong that work closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do along the way.
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value respect and celebrate everyone’s individuality while honouring their unique strengths. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
One thing that our team members say they value most is our fun and truly ‘people-first’ culture. Ours is a place where you’re given the autonomy to do your best work and provided with all the tools and support you need to do so. Here are some of the things our team loves most about working at Redbrick:
- Highly competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation time, healthcare & benefits, including a generous 401k matching program
- ‘People-first’ culture that prioritizes fun
- Autonomy and freedom to do your best work on your own terms (you won’t find any micromanagers here!)
- Flexibility to work remotely
- State-of-the-art and centrally located offices in Minneapolis
- Remote work fund to create a successful work from home setup
- Opportunities to work on interesting products
- High-end hardware and equipment — in the office and at home
- Opportunities to learn and grow through professional development support, funding, and mentorship
- Internal mobility; opportunity to work with various products and teams across the Redbrick portfolio of companies
- Monthly fitness reimbursements to support a healthy and active lifestyle
“I absolutely love my role and my team! I love being able to help people and show them the value that Leadpages can bring to their online business. The customers are what makes it all worthwhile!”
— Foster, Customer Success Specialist, Leadpages
What does a day look like in my role?
As a Technical Support Specialist at Leadpages, you’ll have turbo-charged technical skills, apply critical thinking for the best solutions, and want to work with a fantastic team of people. The ideal candidate for this role is a forward thinker who is always looking to test new ideas and isn't afraid to push the boundaries. Our customers have come to expect that we can solve their issues the first time. We take pride in providing a world-class support experience and are always looking for someone that’s a great fit for our team.
The work schedule for this position will be Monday to Friday with a rotating schedule of working one weekend day per month. This weekend day is very flexible as we work with you to decide which day works best based on your personal schedule!
We get it: You want to know what you’re signing up for before you apply, right? This is what you need to know: As a Technical Support Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Resolving customer support tickets through phone, chat, social media, and email interactions.
- Answering each ticket with empathy and providing app-specific best practices.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending in-house workshops, attending product meetings, and reviewing the knowledge base.
- Going above and beyond expectations by not only answering the ticket but anticipating the customer’s future needs.
- Ensuring external and internal customer inquiries are responded to within established timeframes, and technical support service levels are achieved.
- Meeting our key performance indicators (KPIs) of speed, accuracy, and maintaining overall customer satisfaction.
- Leveraging our systems and resources available to go further than you thought possible and be the best teammate you can be.
- Understanding the values and importance of relationships, the success of the customer, and embracing the team aspect.
- Helping to build our knowledge-base of answers to frequently asked questions.
After 1 week you will have:
- Completed onboarding.
- Met the team and support staff.
- Be familiar with the training process.
- Working on tickets with help from the trainer.
After 1 month you will have:
- Completed the first phase of training.
- Entered the apprentice phase.
- Be familiar with CS policies and procedures.
- Met other teams and departments within Leadpages.
After 6 months you will have:
- Graduated from training.
- Worked on tickets/chats/phone calls from customers.
- Started to contribute to the team and knowledge base.
- Started a project within CS to make your own.
What we would like to see in you.
Every Leadpager has three things in common: We’re curious, hungry, and good-humoured. We try our best to balance hard work with good, old-fashioned fun. As a Technical Support Specialist with Leadpages, there are extra specialties we’re on the lookout for:
- Impeccable grammar, and punctuation, with the ability to craft a detailed, well-thought-out email answering technical questions.
- Experience in some (or all) of our technology stack: WordPress, e-mail marketing apps/Email Service Providers (ex. MailChimp, ConstantContact, and AWeber) or CRMs (ex. ZenDesk or Salesforce.com).
- Experience providing live chat and/or phone support.
- Experience in CSS or HTML is helpful, but not required.
- An associate’s degree in computer science or related technology field is helpful.
- 2+ years in a customer service environment.
If you’re picking up what we’re putting down, applying is easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Apply with your cover letter and a one-page resume.
- Take this opportunity to tell us your story in your cover letter and why you’d be a good fit for our team.
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram for all that is happening and Redbrick and Leadpages!