Delivra is an email marketing automation platform. We support marketers and entrepreneurs, helping them engage with their customers and create meaningful interactions. We are a 19-person team working collaboratively, putting our customers first and loving the work we do along the way.
At Delivra, we work hard to create a welcoming and inclusive environment that respects all of our people. We value diversity and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to the workplace to promote their unique strengths. Embracing and encouraging the diversity of various perspectives creates a safe and collaborative environment that leads to product innovation, diverse viewpoints and a successful business.
Our most recent news is that we were acquired by a Canadian company called Redbrick. Redbrick is the parent organization of a wide portfolio of disruptive digital companies. Headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia.
One thing that our team members say they value most is our fun and truly ‘people-first’ culture. Ours is a place where you’re given the autonomy to do your best work and provided with all the tools and support you need to do so. Here are some of the things our team loves most about working at Delivra and Redbrick:
- Highly competitive salary
- Attractive vacation, healthcare & benefits, including generous RRSP matching (Canada) and 401k (US)
- ‘People-first’ culture that prioritizes fun
- Autonomy and freedom to do your best work on your own terms (you won’t find any micromanagers here!)
- The opportunity to work fully remote
- Remote work fund to create a successful home working setup
- Opportunities to work on interesting products
- High-end hardware and equipment — in the office and at home
- Opportunities to learn and grow through professional development support, funding, and mentorship
- Internal mobility; opportunity to work with various products and teams across the Redbrick portfolio of companies
- Monthly fitness reimbursements to support a healthy and active lifestyle
- Modern tech stacks (.Net, React, Python)
“At Delivra, we believe we are truly at our best when we work together. If you are looking for a place where you feel accepted to bring your whole self to work while being resourceful, flexible and communicating with openness and candour, well, you’ve found it!”
– Katie, Delivra
What does a day look like in my role?
As the Technical Support Specialist I, you will focus your efforts on resolving advanced Delivra customer support needs and share primary responsibility for our client's success through technical knowledge, Delivra product expertise and excellent customer service skills.
Please note that this role is a 12-month full-time employment term with the possibility of moving into a permanent position based on business needs.
We get it: You want to know what you’re signing up for before you apply, right? This is what you need to know: As a Technical Support Specialist I at Delivra, you’ll be responsible for:
- Resolving selected tickets escalated by the Support Specialist team—especially those involving integration and API, or complex issues requiring in-depth investigation.
- Training Support Specialists I and II to handle a higher proportion of customer tickets without escalation.
- Identify support tickets requiring escalation to the Engineering team and remain involved to assure the quality of communication with the customers is of high calibre and consistent.
- Spotting trends or patterns across Client Services; be inquisitive.
- Contributing to Delivra’s knowledge management by identifying and/or creating knowledge base articles.
- Participating in New Release and Hotfix QA efforts.
- Running SQL queries to return data for custom reports for customers or for internal teams to gather data.
- Working closely with the Director of Customer Success to build and maintain Zendesk workflows and reports to help improve efficiency and visibility to capacity and performance.
- Assisting shared services IT Administrator with any IT projects and initiatives for the Delivra team as needed.
- After 1 week
- Meet your Delivra team members
- Learn all about Delivra - the product, company, and culture
- Gain access to our applications
- After 1 month
- Resolve support tickets that have been escalated with help from subject matter experts
- Document resolution processes for future needs and reference
- Update Knowledge Base articles based on your new learnings
- After 6 months
- Resolve support tickets that have been escalated with minimal assistance
- Suggest and create documentation that would help both internal staff and our clients
What we would like to see in you.
Every Delivra employee has three things in common: We’re curious, hungry, and good-humoured. We try our best to balance hard work with good, old-fashioned fun. As a Technical Support Specialist I with Delivra, there are extra specialties we’re on the lookout for:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and two years of related experience OR 3+ years of related experience.
- Previous experience supporting internal and external customers.
- Solid software and technical skills, with an emphasis on SaaS applications.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, SQL (querying) and web service APIs.
- Experience with relational databases, including the creation of complex SQL queries.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve complex technical problems with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and co-workers to develop software requirements.
- Ability to dissect and understand customers’ needs and help guide them towards a viable solution.
- Ability to adapt communication style as necessary to meet the unique needs of various audiences.
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative to proactively solve problems.
If you’re picking up what we’re putting down, applying is easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Apply with your cover letter and resume.
- Take this opportunity to tell us your story and why you’d be a good fit for our team.
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram for all that is happening and Redbrick and Delivra!