Leadpages is a marketing-focused website builder product to help our clients generate leads to attract customers. We are a no-code, drag-and-drop platform which is the powerful new wave of online marketing. We are 40 people strong that work closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do along the way.
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value respect and celebrate everyone’s individuality while honouring their unique strengths. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
Our most recent news is that we were acquired by a Canadian company called Redbrick. Redbrick is the parent organization of a wide portfolio of disruptive digital companies. Headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia.
“Forget about hating Mondays, at Leadpages, there’s a powerful reason behind the work that we do, plenty of opportunity to stretch your skillset, and brilliant, good-hearted people to support you in ‘getting it done.”
- Madeline, Leadpages
What does a day look like in my role?
As a Email Marketing and Automation Specialist at Leadpages, you’ll think like a marketer and act like an automation scientist, while working with a fantastic team. You will lead the email marketing program within our fast-paced marketing department, optimizing a large eCRM database (within Drip), creating and managing high-impact automation sequences that nurture leads, onboard customers, and promote revenue growth. In this role, you will strategize, develop, test & measure marketing automations, reporting to the Director of Marketing while collaborating with a creative team.
We get it: You need to know what you’re signing up for before you apply, right? This is what you need to know: As a Email Marketing and Automation Specialist you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating, executing, deploying, and measuring broadcast and automated emails throughout the customer's journey.
- Building new email designs and templates. Flagging inconsistencies in new and existing email templates, support meeting brand standards while troubleshooting for deliverability issues, spam filters, and responsive design.
- Analyzing the performance of email campaigns and A/B tests. Documenting your findings and recommending strategic next steps.
- Maintaining and improving the eCRM database and related documentation.
- Working with the Marketing and Product teams to ensure that accurate data is being captured to support marketing strategy and results analysis.
- Regularly analyzing, tracking, and reporting on KPIs to inform improvements.
- Staying abreast of and recommending email best practices in coding, design and testing of email campaigns, competitive landscape analysis and industry trends to recommend new marketing tactics.
After 1 week
- Meet your marketing teammates and get settled into the daily work rhythm.
- Deploy your first email digests and get a feel for our account structure & template styling.
After 1 month
- Develop, deploy, analyze one-off email campaigns as well as automated workflows.
- Understand the landscape of our account and structure of our CRM database.
- Propose ideas for content split testing and optimization opportunities.
After 6 months
- Confidently navigate the robust automations that power lead nurturing, customer onboarding and beyond.
- Develop a roadmap to progressive lead profiling/scoring.
- Assist in migration to a new ESP/CRM software platform.
What we would like to see in you.
- 4-year degree or relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field.
- A minimum of three years of "hands-on" work experience creating email marketing campaigns, particularly logic-based automation.
- Basic HTML/ CSS skills and best practices for email development and optimization.
- Experience in database management.
- Excellent attention to detail. Works independently with exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
As a bonus, we would like you to have a few of these:
- Solid quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions and business decisions.
- Experience in Drip or HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, Klaviyo or similar.
- Experience with Liquid dynamic personalization.
If you’re picking up what we’re putting down, applying is easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Apply with your cover letter and one-page resume.
- Take this opportunity to tell us your story in your cover letter and why you’d be a good fit for our team.
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram for all that is happening and Redbrick and Leadpages!
*Please note, the deadline to apply for this role is Thursday, December 10th, 2020.