Leadpages is a marketing-focused website builder product to help our clients generate leads to attract customers. We are a no-code, drag-and-drop platform which is the powerful new wave of online marketing. We are 40 people strong that work closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do along the way.
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value respect and celebrate everyone’s individuality while honouring their unique strengths. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
Our most recent news is that we were acquired by a Canadian company called Redbrick. Redbrick is the parent organization of a wide portfolio of disruptive digital companies. Headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia.
“Forget about hating Mondays, at Leadpages, there’s a powerful reason behind the work that we do, plenty of opportunity to stretch your skillset, and brilliant, good-hearted people to support you in ‘getting it done.”
- Madeline, Leadpages
What does a day look like in my role?
We get it: You need to know what you’re signing up for before you sign up, right? This is what you need to know: As Senior Copywriter, you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop, write and thoroughly proof marketing copy for the company website, landing pages, blog articles, nurture emails, case studies, ads, and large content assets (e.g., eBooks, white papers, interactive content, etc.).
- Craft long-form blog articles that are optimized for humans and search engines alike and format content in WordPress for review and approval.
- Conduct occasional customer interviews to produce case studies and white papers.
- Provide UI copywriting and copyediting for in-app experiences.
- Participate in content curation to refresh/ rewrite/ repurpose existing content to achieve marketing objectives and improve SEO.
- Ensure content aligns with the strategy and is consistent with style guidelines as well as brand voice and tone.
- Participate in the content creation and optimization processes in collaboration with marketing team members.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, communicate closely with internal stakeholders, and work in an agile environment.
- Apply and prioritize marketing best-practices as well as a meticulous eye for detail to all projects.
After 1 week
- Met your teammates and set settled into your work rhythm
After 1 month
- Built an understanding of our target market, product, competitive insights, brand style
- Written ad copy, email copy, and a long-form piece or two
After 6 months
- Made your mark on our editorial calendar
- Be well on your way to become ‘the written voice’ of our brand!
What we would like to see in you.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in English, journalism, marketing, business, or another copywriting-intensive field
- 3+ years of copywriting experience, preferably with experience in direct response copy as well as editorial.
- Experience writing paid digital advertisements, email marketing, organic social posts, blog articles, case studies, and downloadable resources (such as ebooks)
- Experience using WordPress or another content management system
- A love for marketing and marketing technology. You have a deep respect for marketers and what it takes to really drive a business forward. You’re also intrigued by the technology that can make that process much easier for small businesses and marketers.
- Familiarity with evolving SEO best practices
- Familiarity with SMBs
If you’re picking up what we’re putting down, applying is easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Apply with your cover letter and resume.
- Take this opportunity to tell us your story and why you’d be a good fit for our team.
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram for all that is happening and Redbrick and Leadpages!
Leadpages and Redbrick are committed to having a diverse environment where everyone can be their true authentic selves. We value all differences as they are essential for a thriving, happy, and productive workplace. Come join us and help build a disruptive company where we are all proud to belong.